[P]awn [M]ap [C]lub Exclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Pawn Map Club and Our ambition is to take you through a journey of maps, assaults, zombies, and many more. You will have alot of Fun, Rewards, and Prizes. If you want to Come along our Journey please enter.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pawn Game Assistance Inform

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCriminal
Poster
Poster

Pawn Game Assistance Inform Empty
PostSubject: Pawn Game Assistance Inform   Pawn Game Assistance Inform EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:02 pm

If you would like to join PMC Assistance group copy and paste and fill out this application and send it in.

1) Why do you wish to become an assistant? So i Can Help My Long Time Friend Qtk Out, Also Im an Great Assistant

2) What do you think your job as an assistant entails? it entails my Skills and i would perform and be the best assistant

3) What can you do that other assistants cant? Well i Can Organize, create, and Manage an Website, Members, and Help Out Mods.

4) Why do you help people? How good is your help? i Help People Because its My Job and My Help is Astounding!

5) How many times have you been banned? (Dont lie we can tell) Once.

6) How long have you been apart of this site? I Just Joined So One Day

7) How many times have you posts in the help section: Zero

Do you submit yourself to the assistants and all of there rules? Indeed
Back to top Go down
Lilgunner123
Poster
Poster
Lilgunner123

PostSubject: Response    Pawn Game Assistance Inform EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:04 pm

For the first PMC assistance application this is pretty good. I would like you to be in the PMC assistance group but its not up to me i think you have to ask qtk.
Back to top Go down
TheUnSpoken
Pivot
Pivot

PostSubject: Re: Pawn Game Assistance Inform   Pawn Game Assistance Inform EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:31 pm

He is a fake. Just an FYI.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pawn Game Assistance Inform   Pawn Game Assistance Inform Empty

Back to top Go down

Pawn Game Assistance Inform
Page 1 of 1