[P]awn [M]ap [C]lub Exclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Pawn Map Club and Our ambition is to take you through a journey of maps, assaults, zombies, and many more. You will have alot of Fun, Rewards, and Prizes. If you want to Come along our Journey please enter.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~GH~ How To Screenie *Full*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GeneraLHospitaL
Admin

~GH~ How To Screenie *Full* Empty
PostSubject: ~GH~ How To Screenie *Full*   ~GH~ How To Screenie *Full* EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:55 pm

This is a thread made by me of how to take a screenshot and how to upload it.
In this thread i will screenshot www.Google.com for the example.

[size=18]d]1. First go to the page you want to screenshot. In this thread i will screenshot Google.com so i will go to Google and press the Print Screen button usually located in the right side of the keyboard.

2. Go to Paint and just press Ctrl+V or just right click and press paste.
(This is when i pasted it on paint after print screening it).

*In the screenshot below i pasted the screenshot i just took on Paint.

Spoiler:

3. Then Crop it out by clicking the rectangle icon on paint. The lines in the rectangle are dashed and i am on it in this screenshot. Crop out the part you want the main focus to be on. For example i want the Google logo so i will crop it as shown in the screenie below :

** In the screenie below i show you the Crop icon and how your supposed to Crop it. Press the crop icon circled in red and put the main thing (PG MAP) in a box you make.

Spoiler:
[size]

4. After you are done with cropping it out just press Ctrl+C (Copy the cropped part) and then open a new paint ( This can be done by closing the old paint browser and re opening it. Then just press Ctrl+V (Paste). After this your cropped out part should appear on paint. Then all you have to do is save it ( I prefer desktop because it is easier to find).

** After you open it in a new paint it will look like this :

Spoiler:

NOW JUST SAVE THIS

5. After you save it you are almost done. Go to www.tinypic.com. Then you will see a box where it says "Open File." Press it and go on Desktop to open the saved picture you screenied.

*Tinypic.com screenie

Spoiler:

*After you press upload now a screen like this should pop-up ( Make sure you copy the URL for Forums ):

[Spoiler]

Forgive me for spelling errors!
Here follow these steps and you will learn how to get the best screenshot of whatever you want! Also make sure you read the information i typed next to the screenshots to help.
Please tell me if this thread helped you.

Thanks

~GH

Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedwarladders.com
Qtk
Admin
Qtk

PostSubject: Reward   ~GH~ How To Screenie *Full* EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:14 pm

I Think You Just Earned Your Self an Reward, Please Choose one of the Following.

Account Reward
Map Reward
Sponsorship Reward
??? Reward

Choose Wisely.
Back to top Go down
http://pawnmapclub.greatestboard.com
GeneraLHospitaL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~GH~ How To Screenie *Full*   ~GH~ How To Screenie *Full* EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Hey thanks, sir.
Umm.
I'll just take an account reward since i can make maps Very Happy

P.S. What do you mean by sponsorship award?
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedwarladders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~GH~ How To Screenie *Full*   ~GH~ How To Screenie *Full* Empty

Back to top Go down

~GH~ How To Screenie *Full*
Page 1 of 1