[P]awn [M]ap [C]lub Exclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Pawn Map Club and Our ambition is to take you through a journey of maps, assaults, zombies, and many more. You will have alot of Fun, Rewards, and Prizes. If you want to Come along our Journey please enter.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wii And Xbox Kinect Which Do You Think the Best?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCriminal
Poster
Poster

Wii And Xbox Kinect Which Do You Think the Best? Empty
PostSubject: Wii And Xbox Kinect Which Do You Think the Best?   Wii And Xbox Kinect Which Do You Think the Best? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:37 pm

i Prefer Xbox Kinect Because You Dont Need No Controls, Batteries, Etc. What Do You Think?
Back to top Go down
GeneraLHospitaL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wii And Xbox Kinect Which Do You Think the Best?   Wii And Xbox Kinect Which Do You Think the Best? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:17 pm

Yes. I agree XBOX Kinect is better to me just like you said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedwarladders.com
TheCriminal
Poster
Poster

PostSubject: i Prefer the Wii   Wii And Xbox Kinect Which Do You Think the Best? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Listen, i Played Kinect with my Cousin, and its Was Alright Alright But Still, Wii You have Perfect Control the Kinect Takes Too Much *Not Saying Im a Fatass* But the Kinect takes too Much and Hard to Control The Wii is Perfect for Perfect Timing Etc.
Back to top Go down
TheUnSpoken
Pivot
Pivot

PostSubject: Re: Wii And Xbox Kinect Which Do You Think the Best?   Wii And Xbox Kinect Which Do You Think the Best? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:40 pm

The real Criminal woul never play wii or kinect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii And Xbox Kinect Which Do You Think the Best?   Wii And Xbox Kinect Which Do You Think the Best? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wii And Xbox Kinect Which Do You Think the Best?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[P]awn [M]ap [C]lub Exclusive :: Gaming :: Xbox360-
Jump to: