[P]awn [M]ap [C]lub Exclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Pawn Map Club and Our ambition is to take you through a journey of maps, assaults, zombies, and many more. You will have alot of Fun, Rewards, and Prizes. If you want to Come along our Journey please enter.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blank101 Pawn announcement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chicklet
Pivot
Pivot

Blank101 Pawn announcement Empty
PostSubject: Blank101 Pawn announcement   Blank101 Pawn announcement EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:51 am

This is a direct quote off of their official facebook page. The post was made yesterday.
Quote :

"Hey everybody. I really would have preferred to do this announcement on the PawnGame.com site, but due to circumstances out of my control this has been taking too long.

So the final word is that due to lack of funding we have to shut Pawn down for the time being. The attacks against our website have also complicated keeping the website running. We want to thank all of you for your support and interest in our games over the past 6 years. It may seem like this is the end, but I prefer to look at this as a new beginning.

Although the PawnGame.com website hasn't really been updated in a couple of years that doesn't mean we have gone MIA from the flash gaming scene. Zed is still very much alive and we plan on it being finished early next year. Along with Zed we will be launching a new gaming website which will likely host PT as well. This new site will not be the same as PawnGame.com. It will be a gaming portal so you can not only play our games, you can play other people's games as well.

We have been working on this new website for over a year now and we think you will all be impressed with the amount of features we have included with it. Stay tuned for updates on our progress.

I will be making this announcement on PawnGame.com as well if and when the issues out of my control get resolved."

Last edited by chicklet on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Qtk
Admin
Qtk

PostSubject: n   Blank101 Pawn announcement EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:13 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Damn You!!!!!!!!! I Wasted 2 Years on this Freaking Game trying torank and i finally made it to the top -_-
Back to top Go down
http://pawnmapclub.greatestboard.com
vViz
Interested Member
Interested Member
vViz

PostSubject: Re: Blank101 Pawn announcement   Blank101 Pawn announcement EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:37 pm

At leat you made it to the tope QTk u should be happy. I mean ud most likely have stoped playing in a year or so. the good part is tht zed is still gonna come out. Ive been waiting for thth 4 to long Smile
Back to top Go down
Qtk
Admin
Qtk

PostSubject: yea   Blank101 Pawn announcement EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:57 pm

Yeah, You Right. Is Zed like a Zombie Game?

What is Zed?
Back to top Go down
vViz
Interested Member
Interested Member
vViz

PostSubject: Re: Blank101 Pawn announcement   Blank101 Pawn announcement EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:00 pm

youve never heard of zed? WOW . yea pretty much like a zombie game. search youtube they should have glimpses.
Back to top Go down
Qtk
Admin
Qtk

PostSubject: Can You Explain More   Blank101 Pawn announcement EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Can You Explain More.
I Mean Do We Team Up and Kill the Zombies or Just a Normal Zombie Game cause there are Millions of Them, and Free For All Zombie Games, Play the Last Stand: Union City. You Can Go into House and Stuff and Basically Its Like Left 4 Dead And Play Dead Frontier its a Multiplayer Free For All Game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blank101 Pawn announcement   Blank101 Pawn announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Blank101 Pawn announcement
Page 1 of 1