[P]awn [M]ap [C]lub Exclusive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Pawn Map Club and Our ambition is to take you through a journey of maps, assaults, zombies, and many more. You will have alot of Fun, Rewards, and Prizes. If you want to Come along our Journey please enter.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back

Go down 
+3
Yingyomofo
Lilgunner123
Cheetohs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheetohs
Pivot
Pivot

PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back Empty
PostSubject: PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back   PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:22 pm

PawnGame is Getting InActive thats why i Don't Play Anymore, I Either Play PT or More Games Just Hit Me Up

~Who Agree?
Back to top Go down
Lilgunner123
Poster
Poster
Lilgunner123

PostSubject: Pawngame   PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Pawngame isnt getting inactive, it was already incative from a while back. I have seen more of an increase then a decrease in members. You should come back and play it would be great since your rank 1 maybe people would follow you and pawn will become more active.
Back to top Go down
Cheetohs
Pivot
Pivot

PostSubject: PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back   PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:27 pm

You should Read the Title Lol, i Said PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back, I Seen Over 17 People On and Said its coming Back and Also 5 Games
Back to top Go down
Lilgunner123
Poster
Poster
Lilgunner123

PostSubject: Re: PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back   PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:32 pm

Just saying -_- and i haven't seen you on pawngame once
Back to top Go down
Yingyomofo
Pivot
Pivot

PostSubject: PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back   PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:37 pm

i Agree To Cheetohs i Havent Been On Since Last Year and When i Come On i Usually Be on my Alt Account *Reloaded* So Yep.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLHospitaL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back   PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Yes, pawngame is very inactive but it started getting a bit more active than before.
I think because new clans are getting created and because of the Map Making.
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedwarladders.com
IuShKa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back   PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:57 pm

We should start another revive on pawn's forums!
Back to top Go down
vViz
Interested Member
Interested Member
vViz

PostSubject: Re: PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back   PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Its not completely DEAD, yet. And i dont think itll be for awhile.
Back to top Go down
AkShotgun
Pivot
Pivot

PostSubject: Re: PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back   PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:01 pm

When will pawngame be back then? :/
Back to top Go down
vViz
Interested Member
Interested Member
vViz

PostSubject: Re: PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back   PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Sad to break it to you but pawngame isnt going to come back ,well not the website.. in like 2013 they will host pt and zed on a website with a bunch of other games. As for now the active website wiht alot of pg and pt players is Sniperaccuracy.com <---- join and you can keep up wiith the latest news. Also if youd like ther is a seperate forum called Chillcorner.99k.org.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back   PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back Empty

Back to top Go down

PawnGame is Getting InActive But Coming Back
Page 1 of 1